It is always a surprise and never a disappointment to see what comes inside the Aloette Beauty Club box. Let’s take a look at what is inside the Aloette Beauty Club – April 2021! Will we find amazing makeup? Or perhaps some coveted skincare products?
What Is Aloette Beauty Club?
The Aloette Beauty Club box is one of my favorite subscription boxes. To describe it quickly, Beauty Club is a bi-monthly subscription box filled with some of the best Aloette products. You get to try best selling products at a majorly discounted price and it’s always a very fun surprise! If you’d like to learn more, click here.
Aloette Beauty Club – April 2021
Every Beauty Club box has a theme and the Aloette Beauty Club – April 2021 box is no different. In this box you’ll find amazing products to help your skin Rest & Restore. I am really excited about these products, they’re some of my absolute favorites!
- Aloette Beauty Sleep Overnight Cooling Treatment – I wrote and entire blog post on this little baby. If you have dry skin, cystic acne, or inflammation (eczema), you’ll fall in love with Beauty Sleep.
- Aloette Complete Contour – This is a brand new product, which often come inside of our Beauty Club boxes! This little darling helps to soften, plump and smooth lips.
- As always, there is an exclusive gift just for you. This month is a satin pillowcase, which is perfect for promoting healthier skin and hair.
How To Sign Up
If you’re wanting to sign up for Aloette Beauty Club, it’s easy as pie! I’ll include the steps below for you. If you have any questions for me, you can reach me on Facebook, Instagram or contact me here.
- Beauty Club is a consultant exclusive, so you’ll need to choose your favorite start kit here. They start at just $19.95 with two best selling and full sized products. Plus, you’ll get a 25% discount on any other purchases you need to make. No brainer, my friend!
- Next, you’ll want to leave the box checked next to “Beauty Club Membership – Every Other Month”. This will ensure that you get signed up for the box right away.
Remember, you don’t have to be loud to be bold.